These are the education links we found interesting between June 6th and July 5th:
- Education ministry gives go-ahead to two-thirds of Christian faith schools – But only one in five Islamic and Hindu schools approved, say DfE figures released after long battle to keep data secret
- Welcome to Unileaks.org –
- School workforce in England: November 2012 – Publications – Inside Government – GOV.UK –
- Universities spending 5% more on disadvantaged students | Public Finance — official CIPFA magazine – The majority of universities and colleges met or exceeded the access targets they set themselves in 2011/12. In total, they spent £386.5m on bursaries and scholarships for students from lower income and other under-represented groups, up from £378.1m in 2010/11. The vast majority of this money – 82%
- www.universitiesuk.ac.uk – The report focuses on identifying how universities can work across the sector more effectively to overcome duplication or fragmentation, and how this can be brought about through strengthened leadership, both at institutional and sector level.