- Students seeking counselling goes up by one third
- How we did it: looking at the data behind academic zero hour contracts
- Students’ parents don’t know they have credit cards – and other “truths” about student spending
- Hundreds of academics on zero hour contracts at midlands universities
- Full Fact publishes education data for factchecking
- karen on How-to: find out academy charity salaries
- Philip Roddis on Hundreds of academics on zero hour contracts at midlands universities
- How to think like a computer: 5 tips for a data journalism workflow part 3 | Online Journalism Blog on Free school meals in Scottish primary schools – data visualisation
- Christopher West on Useful education links for 24th-31st May
- Anastazia Koetser on Students are increasingly turning to prostitution to fund their studies – or are they?
Explore by keywordacademies academy schools applications birmingham birmingham university data department for education DfE disability education FOI foieg freedom of information free school meals from:pinboard funding gcse guardian he hefce help me investigate HESA higher education hmitwt ifttt immigration infographic intellectual property IP links Michael Gove non-completion Northern Ireland Ofsted schools Scotland secondary schools SEN staffing transport tuition fees ucas universities university university funding
Tag Archives: data
TweetHelp Me Investigate Education has a new team of editors, brand new investigations – and lots of ideas for new ones. We’re also looking for new contributors to get involved with the website.
TweetInvestigating an area such as education is large enough to be half-covered even in projects such as PhDs but there are some sources which provide a helpful start. There are four central sites for higher education data: Ucas, the higher … Continue reading
TweetBefore Christmas myself and Joy Gibara from the Looked After Children Education Service in Birmingham City Council attended the Hacking education data meet up at Urban Coffee Company. I worked in various admin and IT related education roles for quite a few years … Continue reading
TweetNo matter what topic you’re investigating, data will almost always play a key role. The right statistical information can answer questions you didn’t even realize you had. So it helps to have a good grasp of the data. A big part of … Continue reading