The European Health Journalism website has published transcripts of the NUJ masterclass this month where I spoke about investigating health. Direct links are copied below:
- Presentation slides on the new NHS structures
- Transcript of speech by John Lister, senior lecturer in health journalism, Coventry University; director, London Health Emergency
- Transcript of speech by Shaun Lintern, Health Service Journal reporter; former Express & Star reporter, Stafford
- Transcript of BBC health correspondent Branwen Jeffreys’ speech
- Transcript of speech by Paul Bradshaw, course leader MA Online Journalism, Birmingham City University; visiting professor, City University; organiser, Help Me Investigate Health
- Floor discussion and response
You can also find audio of the three speakers other from me in a previous post on HMI Health.