Here are the latest posts across the Help Me Investigate: Networks sites on health, education, and welfare. Highlights include Ben Harrow’s series following the money that universities receive for students, Rebecca Ratcliffe’s investigation into the special education system, and Kristina Khoo’s background to her investigative documentary on homelessness. If you want to contribute to any of the sites, or the main Help Me Investigate blog, email firstname.lastname@example.org. We are particularly looking for someone to manage the Health site, so if you have an interest in that area, please let us know.
- Links/Data: Ofsted’s 2011 annual report and Schools Minister response
- The price of a University drop-out 3: Exactly how much is each student worth?
- Data: National Audit Office assess support for young adults with SEN
- Investigating the special education system 2: what the data shows
- Links: Public Accounts Committee on how funding is allocated
- The making of an investigative documentary – Part II
- Data and link: Questions to ask about benefit fraud in Nottingham
- The making of an investigative documentary – Part I
- Link: The ESA ‘Fit For Work’ vicious circle