We previously reported that Aberdeenshire had spent part of their torch relay funds on CCTV. This should have said Aberdeen City Council.
We apologise for the error. The original post, and the database, have been corrected.
Aberdeenshire Council’s funding of torch relay costs can be found here; it is also detailed below.
- Staff Costs £ 5,912.30
- Road Closures/Advertisements etc £ 7,640.67
- Construction Costs £ 4,026.20
- Vehicle Charges £ 1,613.25
- Florescent Vests £ 200.00 (retained for future use)
- Event at Balmoral Castle £ 7,988.62
- Total Cost £27,381.04