If you want help with investigating a question you have, get in touch using this form and we’ll try to help.
Alternatively, here are some useful resources:
- The Help Me Investigate blog – and how to find what you need on it.
- Help Me Investigate Health – specific guidance on how the health services work, and updates on health-related news and investigations.
- Help Me Investigate Welfare – specific guidance on how the welfare services work, and updates on welfare-related news and investigations.
- Help Me Investigate Education – join others finding out how to investigate the education system
- What Do They Know – submit Freedom of Information requests to get information from a public body.
- Where Does My Money Go? – information on how public money is spent.
- Data Protection FAQ– how to use the Data Protection Act to gain access to information held about you.